Monday, August 22, 2011

The Dust Settles

This blog is now a year old, and it seems a fitting time to change gears. The frenetic pace at which I have been scanning and posting primary documents of the Newave Comix era as well as my own work will be slowing down.

I want to start getting back in the comix creation game. Thanks to this blog the bulk of my old printed work has been caught up to this online technology, so now I feel reset with this modern a-gogo world and ready to make comix again.

Besides, I still owe art to Maximum Traffic and Dan W. Taylor, and getting the next Morty the Blog jam together.

It has been a singular experience reacquainting myself with all the works that have been posted here in the last year. This blog is only possible because of the efforts of the Fabulous Sarah, who set it up and made it run. Thank you Sarah!

I'll still try to post at least a photo every day, and continue to scan and share odd drawings, articles, etc. as I find them. I'm not stopping, I'm just going to walk instead of run.