Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brad Foster Has Lit the Fuse

Awhile back I asked for contributions for a minicomix jam. Here's what I posted on December 15:

Also, I'm thinking of putting together some new minis. One idea I have is to invite 8 or more artists to send me a page for a minicomic with a random image or images. I'd put all the pages together and form a story. It builds and expands the concept of the minis I drew with Dale Luciano at Dada Gumbo. If you're interested send me a page via email or snail mail. It has to be clean enough so I can show it to my aging mother but crazy enough to make my grown daughter roll her eyes and wonder when her Dad is ever going to grow up.

Well, Brad Foster has sent in the first drawing via email attachment! I need 7 more comix artists to send me an image. Help force me out of my lethargy and get me back to the drawing board, jump into this comic and send me a drawing. It can even have a word balloon with a random piece of dialogue if you like.