Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Real Breakfast of Champions

So here's my original recipe for good breakfast chow. Get some frozen beef sausages, frozen chocolate chip waffles, and Marmite.

Marmite, by the way, has recently become an illegal product in Denmark. Their loss. Some say it tastes like salty motor oil, but I say it is one of the most excellent food products on the planet.


Toss the waffles in a toaster, then after they fill your kitchen with an aroma of toasty chocolate goodness, slather a generous portion of Marmite on one side of one waffle. As you can see in the photo, I have the super big size jar of Marmite thanks to my brother Bryan bringing it to me from England.


Microwave 3 sausages for 1 minute, 50 seconds, then place them on the Marmite, which acts as an amazing adhesive.


And viola! A better than neat taste treat and a perfect way to start a new day. I usually have 2 or 3 of these a week for breakfast.