Saturday, November 17, 2012

$300 - Original Art - Rainmaker Painraker


"Rainmaker Painmaker" original art, first appeared in Storm Warnings (1986)

12 pages, nonphoto blue pencil and felt tip on light bond, 11.5 x 9 inches.


In good condition. No whiteout or paste-ups from what I can see.


Includes cameo appearances by Arnie Wormwood, Morty the Dog, and Brad Foster (as a character, not as a contributing artist).

This is not one of my favorite stories. I always felt it was one of my more predictable and conventional pieces. Maudlin too. But, it seems those who are enjoy predictable and conventional comics like this story even if they are uncomfortable with my regular fare.

300 smackeroos is my asking price.

$300 ppd.
Check or money order to
Steve Willis
PO Box 390
McCleary, WA 98557-0390

or order through PayPal