Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Morty Comix # 2504

 Morty Comix # 2504 is going on a little trip.

 I found my former cell phone


 and suspended it from the ceiling over a folding table


 Then I placed a paper grid divided into 50 squares on the floor near the table


 And here's the exciting action part: I set up wooden pegs and swung the cell phone

 The pegs landed on 22, 30, 33, 34, and 38

 So I made a new display


 reset the pegs, and swung again

 The winner was 38. Colorado, our 38th state!

At this point, rather than prolong the suspense, I just chose the city of Ouray, where my maternal grandfather was born in the late 1800s. I've never been there but I have some documents and old photos from that place. The first Ouray address I found online was a business in the chocolate trade. And so that's where this issue of Morty Comix will go today.