Friday, September 6, 2013

The Business of Guns


View The Business of Guns, click here

Minute MBA has a very nice and nonpartisan short video on the gun industry in the United States.

My own interpretation is that U.S. gun ownership is a measure of our own paranoia as a nation. Maybe in the past pioneer era having a deadly weapon was useful, but in Century 21 private gun ownership is not about freedom, it is about fear.

As for hunters, they can use crossbows, that way it'll be a real sport.


Two links to clarify:

Watercolor series: Since I originally posted this, I have moved more solidly into the gun control camp. The more I read about Americans shooting each other, the more I welcome the day when the NRA is considered the terrorist organization it is and gets shut down. What they are promoting is destroying our country.

Cold Dead Hand: The Jim Carrey video that riled up Fox and the NRA. Go Jim!