Monday, January 3, 2011

Morty the Blog News

First, the studio is back again and as I'm archaeologically digging through all the crap crammed in there I'm uncovering a bunch of stuff I didn't know I had. Much of it I'll be posting, so the scanning and posting coverage here is going to be even more obscure than ever.

Second, this is the month I'll start offering things for sale. The first title I'll be reprinting is Dog of Dawn, Dog of Dusk-- from the original master copy. This means it'll be presented in the original enlarged digest size, just like it was in 1985. I'm preparing it for the print shop right now. Although this title is available online in this blog, I realize some readers want to have a hardcopy in hand.

I'm also hoping to draw original, individual issues of Morty Comix inside copies of the Newave book and offer them for sale as well. I'll also be listing some published original art and other odds and ends, mostly odds.

2011 should be a fun year.