Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Step Right Up!


Almost there. I need two more volunteers from the audience to contribute to the minicomic idea I first posed on December 15, and then was given a big shot in the arm by Brad Foster promoting it last week.

Here's the lineup of great contributions so far: Brad Foster, Roldo, Bob Vojtko, Harry Bell, Chelsea Baker, and Bruce Chrislip.

Several other artists have indicated an interest (including some amazing Oldwavers I'd love to coax into the project) and if I get more than two additional contributions, that's fine. I'll find a way to change my original plan or I'll just start a second book. Once again here are the specs:

One idea I have is to invite 8 or more artists to send me a page for a minicomic with a random image or images. I'd put all the pages together and form a story. It builds and expands the concept of the minis I drew with Dale Luciano at Dada Gumbo. If you're interested send me a page via email or snail mail. It has to be clean enough so I can show it to my aging mother but crazy enough to make my grown daughter roll her eyes and wonder when her Dad is ever going to grow up.