Sunday, February 20, 2011

Retreads 14
















1st edition, December 2005, 25 copies, white cover, regular digest size.

The final issue of this series so far.

There is a strong possibility there will be no issues in the near future for couple reasons. First, I have not been very active as a cartoonist in the last few years. Retreads was a place where I gathered up my comix work that has been published hither and yon. Since 2005 my showbiz energy has been more in the text arena: online at OlyBlog and in hardcopy at Olympia Power and Light.

Secondly, I stopped keeping bibliographical track of my work after October 2007. Since I'm a professional catalog librarian by profession, naturally I kept a running list of all my work for decades. But in 2007 I decided to stop in order to present future bibliographers who give a damn the joy of the hunt for locating the work of my senior years as I slide down the back forty toward oblivion. Hint for an obscuro one: toggle on the logo at the online The Jim and Frank Podcast to catch fellow Washingtonian Pat Moriarity and myself.